Wednesday, January 26, 2011

" I dreamed a dream" !

I dreamed I was sent to a secret desert airbase to do a project on the newest super secret airplane.

It was lage and impressive and super-stealthy looking, but it was painted in the Green Bay Packers colors, and most of the other engineers were wearing Green Bay shirts, caps or ties.

I pulled the chief engineer off to the side and asked him what was up with all the Green Bay colors !

He replied, " You know that we really need this project or the company will be in dire financial straights " ?

I concured that it was an important project but asked what that had to do with the Green Bay colors.

He replied "Everyone knows that God is a Green Bay fan !"

Very disturbing dream for a Pittsburgh boy - - - ;D

Looked kind of like this - - - what a nightmare !

No comments:

Post a Comment