Sunday, May 20, 2012

Are B Gipson and all Kansas duck hunters gay ? ? ?


"billythekid wrote:
Hey guys,
I felt the need to chime in here. I am a homosexual duck hunter… Yes! We do exist! I’m not much different than the rest of you guys. In fact, I benefit more from our sport, than the rest of you heterosexuals. DU banquets are an awesome place to meet rugged men. Get ‘em all boozed up and they practically beg to spend a weekend with me at my lease. Come fall, I have 4 burly men in my cabin’s hot tub, rubbin their chest hair and talkin about “huntin’ down a nice lookin woody to mount” in the morning ;). Most importantly, staying warm in the blind is easy, or as I consider it, a privilege.

I am not affiliated with any clique on this website, but i am a kansas boy. - - - The lease motto is "What goes around, comes around". :wink:

Close up of their snack food  !


No comments:

Post a Comment