Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The difference between a leader and Obama !

Eisenhower's memo if D-Day failed !


Obama's style

"The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven's hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President. Any additional risks are to be brought back to the President for his consideration. The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out."


" I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority . . . even as I continued our broader effort. . . . Then, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community I was briefed . . . I met repeatedly with my national security team . . . And finally last week I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action. . . . Today, at my direction . . ."






http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303916904577374552546308474.html?mod=googlenews_wsj


God we need another Ike !

No comments:

Post a Comment