Monday, April 16, 2012

The difference between Bill Maher and Rush Limbaugh - - -

Maher gave a million to the Obama campaign.

Limbaugh just gave $400K to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, in addition to proving incentives to donate which also costs him money .

"RUSH: Folks, as I say, we're gonna cram a lot in here today as well as our annual effort to cure leukemia. And again that number is 877-379-8888, or go online at RushLimbaugh.com. Again, I always kick things off myself 'cause I'm not an emcee that considers their to be any kind of financial value to my so-called time here. I would be here anyway. So I always jump-start it. I never ask people to do things I don't do. So I decided during the break I'm gonna kick it off with $400,000. I try to increase it a little every year, and I think this is an increase over last year. I didn't look it up but I think it is. So we'll start with that and we'll see how things turn out. We'll run it up to three o'clock this afternoon Eastern time."


http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/04/13/el_rushbo_kicks_off_our_22nd_annual_leukemia_lymphoma_society_cure_a_thon_with_a_400_000_donation

No comments:

Post a Comment